Friday, July 17, 2009

Passport :)


I am upstairs at the moment. For the first time in way too long I can hear my mother laughing with sheer joy as she tells the good news to a friend on the phone. You know what the good news is if you know my mother at all. Our little boy has a passport. A little black book that will allow him to leave Ghana and arrive in America with no problems. The laughter dowstairs goes on.... :)


I can finally imagine myself at the airport, welcoming my new siblings home. I couldn't do that before today.... Thank you God! I thought that I would want to shout or scream with joy when we finally heard the news, yet instead I'm filled with a content calm. They will come home. I think we were all beginning to think (and fear) that they would remain in Ghana forever. Mama said her trip to see them seemed like a dream. No more. They are coming home!


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

3 comments:

natali said...

Praise GOD!! I follow Your mother's blog regularly, and it is SO good to know!! Our GOD is amazinggg :))

bythelamppost said...

that's wonderful!

Elizabeth Maddox said...

Oh, I am so joyful and happy to hear that yalls little boy has his little black book!! Praise God... :)

~Elizabeth