Friday, March 28, 2008

Update from the schoolroom :)

I've been kind of discouraged over the past couple of days as I looked at my schedule and saw the things I hadn't accomplished yet yesterday I was able to complete everything on the list! Praise the Lord!

I am now relishing the fact that it is 10:30 and I don't have to go to bed if I don't want to; why? It's FRIDAY!!! Thank you Lord for seeing me through another week of school and please be with me through the next ten, not that I'm counting or anything :) Let us remember to praise God in everything, even seemingly endless weeks of school. The words of Casting Crowns expresses this well.

And I'll praise you in this storm

And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No Matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm

Thanks for reading. Hope.

6 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

SUPER!!!! You are such a cool sister! Thanks for always being so encouraging!

Deborah said...

You are such a wonderful, hard working student. You have so much to do!! I think you are doing a terrific job of balancing academics, piano, work at church, chores....I'm so glad that you are watching a fun movie tonight and looking forward to spring break...you deserve it!

I love you dearly,
Mama

Morgan said...

YAY Hope!!! you finally got a bloG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice-in-Wonderland said...

That happens to me too. I am so glad that God **Is always there. I love that casting crowns song to. I am so glad that its monday...starting fresh on a new week, a new unit of time in which i will start over fresh, praising God with all my might! (At least i will try). I love fridays and mondays, and every day! Yay. I love your blog!
~Alice

Leah-Joy said...

I LOVE the pic of you and JL!!! SUPER CUTE!!!

(copy cat! just kidding!)

Deborah said...

Your blog is really pretty. Keep up the good work!