Thursday, April 3, 2008

No Place Like Home

After a day of errands and music lessons it feels wonderful to be home again! A day in town makes me appreciate the hard work Mama has put into making our home a perfect haven, a sweet place of refuge from the busyness of life.



My favorite occupation. Thanks for the book Princess!


Little Man, isn't he a sweet napper?


Buddy, he even sleeps in his cap :)

Thank you Mama for making our home a welcome respite from the troubles that tend to overwhelm us. Thanks for reading!
Hope:)

8 comments:

Noel said...

Nick, Philip,Noah and I just stopped by. Hope that you are having a great day. Love you,
Noel

Hope said...

If I didn't know you deserved this visit so much I would be perfectly jealous! Tell them all I love them!
Hope:)

Noel said...

Love you Hopey, enjoy your 9 days off, you deserve every day of it!

Leah-Joy said...

We have the cutest little bro's in the world!!!! But they aren't very LITTLE anymore!!!
And your welcome for the book! :o) Glad that you enjoyed it!

Deborah said...

One of the things I've always loved about motherhood is watching my children peacefully at rest...I love coming home, too.

Thank you for always helping when you might be tired, and for working so hard to be an honor student in school. It makes me very happy to know that you feel like home is a haven. That's one of the nicest things you could have said. Thank you.

I love you dearly,
Mama

Jenny said...

Okay sweetie...everyone else posted how restful the spring break was...course, I can't say anything. I usually only blog about once a month. But I love reading everyone elses and seeing what's going on in their lives :~)
Love you
Aunt Jenny

Debbie B said...

Hope,

This was such a sweet post.

Love,
Mrs. Debbie

Leah-Joy said...

can you do another post? please?