Saturday, March 22, 2008

I finally did it :)

Though novellette sounds like a mini novel it is actually "An instrumental piece free in form, bold in harmony, romantic in character and with a variety of contrasting themes." I chose this name because it reminded me of life, particularly mine. My prayer is to grow to be a young lady who is free of all regret, lives her faith boldly, never forgets to dream and lets God guide her through peace as well as conflict.

I'll use this blog as a record of my life as a daughter, sister, student and teacher of piano. I can't promise it will be exciting but maybe there will be a few laughs, and hopefully not all of them will be at my expense:) Thanks for reading, Hope.

8 comments:

Deborah said...

I really look forward to reading your thoughts and views on life. You are a gifted writer, and I know the Lord will use you to encourage and help others.

I love you dearly,
Mama

Noel said...

Love you! Your blog is GREAT!

Brant said...

I wish the best for you through your life and am glad that I am just a part of it. I am so proud of the young lady you have already become and the future for you is as bright as the sun. Love ya,
RU

Melanie said...

I thought I had already left this comment but here goes again....
I was wondering when you were going to get started and I look forward to what you have to share. Love the name!
Blessings,
Melanie

Hope said...

Thanks for all the comments! I really feel loved!
Hope:)

Leah-Joy said...

YaY!!! You did do it!!!
Come see me. :o)

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

"Novellette" describes YOU! And it is a joy to be able to watch you grow in grace and beauty. I don't think it is possible to live life without regrets because we will always have choices...in every circumstance, we have choices. And it is so easy to second guess our choices or see things in hind-sight with what we think is 20/20 vision thus bringing regret for what could've been or should've happened. Don't be afraid of regrets, and don't be ashamed of them either. They are chances to learn and grow. Live your life with, in, for and through God. All the pieces will fall into place.