Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Mama is going to Ghana!






Within hours my mom will be holding these precious babies in her arms! No longer will they simply be faces on pictures. She will hear their voices and their laughter, kiss their faces and hold their hands! What an awesome God we serve. The adoption process has seemed to be a dream until now. They are coming home in a matter of months, no doubt about it! Thank you dear Jesus!



This is Home
Now I'm finally where I belong
Where I belong
Yeah this is home
I've been searching for a place of my own
Now I've found it
Yeah this is home

~ Switchfoot

2 comments:

Noel said...

Praying and waiting. What an amazing God we serve. :-)

Love,
Noel

Deborah said...

Thank you for all that you did while I was away. Thank you for your prayers, and for "stepping up to the plate," all for the sake of our two new little ones. You are a special girl, no doubt about it!!

I love you dearly,
Mama