Friday, November 7, 2008

Reminiscing.......

November is a beautiful month. It has me in mind of Thanksgiving, a time where we gather with our precious family and give thanks to God for all the great blessings He has given us. I love how the leaves change, the wind becomes crisp and the hickory nuts begin to fall; autumn is here!

I found some photos of last year's Thanksgiving weekend and thought I would share them. They brought back great memories; they made me smile. I hope you enjoy them as well.









Thank you God for the beautiful leaves, the amazing sunsets and the cool winds. Thank you for family and friends; laughter and good food! Please bring all of us together again this Thanksgiving. Be with those who are suffering from illness; if it is Your will please heal them and allow them to fellowship with us this year. Your blessings are amazing. Thank you God for saving me, a sinner. I love You.

5 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

Sniff, sniff, tear.

May we all be able to come together again! I pray that we, as a family can a light to those in need!

Zoe said...

Hey! My name is Zoe. Thank you for your comment on the Rom-12-2 blog! It is so nice to know we have readers!

Deborah said...

This made me smile and long for our big, wonderful, Irish family to be together again! And yes, may God heal our precious loved one and bring her safely to us ~ she's the life of the party :)

I love you dearly,
Mama

Noel said...

May be all be able to gather together this Thanksgiving. What a wonderful time that will be.

Much love,
Noel

Debbie B said...

What precious photos! November is a wonderful month. Mark's favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because it's all about being thankful and enjoying God's bounty in our lives!

Love,
Debbie