Monday, October 27, 2008

My Sisters

Don't they look like twins? We love and miss you Noel!

Two of my best friends.

Look who just turned 15! Isn't she gorgeous?

Who are these characters I'm associating with you might ask?
Well, it seems my sisters got into the spirit of our Fall Festival which invited everyone to come dressed as their best impersonation of a hick. LJ's choice of character was Daddy!
MG chose to powder her hair, don an apron and wield a gun, impersonating none other then Granny Clampett. WF and I chose a more subtle approach :)

Thank you Dear Jesus for blessing me with five supportive, hilarious, and loving sisters. Please be with my sixth sister in Ghana; please comfort her with the knowledge that someone loves her and is waiting anxiously to hold her in their arms; let there be someone to kiss her goodnight and tell her good morning. Bless Noel as she goes about her day; give her strength and patience. Be with MG as she goes to college and lets her light shine bright; let her be an influence on a lost generation. Strengthen LJ as she works so diligently on her school work; thank you for the joy that she has brought into my life. WF is turning into a young lady of wisdom, knowledge and insight; please guide her steps and bless her hunger for learning.

Thank you God for sisters.

4 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

Thank you for your beautiful prayer for all of us! I have tears in my eyes!

I love the way you worded our characters for the fall festival!

Love you!

PS. You are on a role! Two posts in less then a week! YOU GO GIRL!!

Noel said...

Thank you Hopey for such a wonderful post. You are such a blessing. I am so blessed to call you my sister.

I love you very much.
Noel

Deborah said...

This was such a sweet post. I love watching you all become the best of friends. You are precious.

I love you,
Mama

Mg* said...

I am so blessed to have you for a sister! love ya~