Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catching Up

I know, I'm a horrible blogger! So many things have happened in May. Maybe that's why I haven't had time to post :)
Here are some pictures of the awesome times God has blessed me with during May.


A great trip to the Aquarium with new and old friends


Both are so photogenic don't you think?

A new friend who brought laughter (and new drawing skills) into our home

A beautiful (but nerve wracking) spring recital

Went to (seemingly countless) ball games....
but enjoyed them all (especially Will's first home run!)
Such a wonderful start to the summer! Thank you God for such a blessed month.
Thanks for reading.
Hope:)
(See Aunt Jenny, I did it!)

6 comments:

Deborah said...

This is a great post! Boy can you pack a lot of information into a small space, hmmmm....signs of a great writer!

Thanks for hanging in there with all these activities that really aren't your cup of tea. You get the Sportsmanship Award :o)

Really, thanks for everything you do to make baseball happen for two boys in two different leagues.

Noel said...

I love this post Hopey!
I love the way that you put words with pictures. :0)
You are so supportive and such a wonderful sister.
I love you and miss you!
Noel

Melanie said...

I bet you are ready for some rest!
We will miss the piano lessons, but you deserve a break.

Leah-Joy said...

YaYYYYYYYY!!!!! You did it! Just kidding! We have had a lot of fun this month and it has BLOWN by so fast!!!

The boys have both had GREAT seasons!

Debbie B said...

So glad to see you post! You do a fantastic job when you are able to blog.

These was a fun post.

Love,
Mrs. Debbie

Jenny said...

:~)
You did it! I am so inspired I might actually do my theory homework...maybe.
I found a really cool homeschool thing that I thought you and LJ would like. It's how to write a novel, it is 27 lessons, comes on discs for the computer, it is highschool level, and at the end of the year the students will have written their own novel! How cool would that be? I emailed the information to Noel since hers is the only email address i can remember. Let me know what you think about it. Love you!
Aunt Jenny :)